Submission Deadline: January 31, 2018
SACA invites submissions of topics and speakers to present at the SACA Breakfast in Construction conference, to be held August 31st, 2018 at the InterContinental Hotel, Gauteng.
The conference mission is to share insights, solutions and best practices for construction people looking to grow professionally, expand their profile, and impact the construction industry in a meaningful way. SACA Breakfast in Construction is not just a conference—it is a powerful catalyst to help the construction community to share, learn, challenge and inspire.
We seek ideas on speakers or session titles in these areas:
- Government infrastructure spend and Public Private Partnerships
- Support for small contractors
- Jobs, Skills, Training and Education
- Infrastructural Investment
- Transformation of the construction and property sector
- Women in the Trades, Women in the Field
- Youth in Construction empowerment
- SACA will weigh topics based on innovation, transformative potential, issue importance and WOW factor
- SACAfor speaker will cover the costs for travel and accommodation, to compensate them for their effort and time
- Speakers agree in advance to be filmed for possible future use on SACA websites.
- Submission deadline: January 31, 2018
- Review: Review process will take place early in February
- Notification: We will notify you by email of the status of your submission in late February.
Please submit your topic to: email@example.com