Dear SACA Delegates
- Invitations, or letters will not gain your guests access to the venue or the registration area. Only a valid VIP pass will gain the access to the registration area.
- Please ensure that all your guests have received their VIP passes prior to the awards taking place. They will be unable to collect VIP tickets at the venue. Those VIP passes will be issued to you one day before the awards ceremony.
- The SACA Awards is classified as a National Key Event– please bring proof of identification
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE YOUR GUESTS WITH YOUR OWN BRANDED COMPANY BADGE, LANYARD, ETC.
- Mobile telephone:
You are kindly requested to turn off your mobile phone telephone during the awards ceremony.
SACA Awards will offer you a choice of menus which will be provided by the Southern Sun catering department.
- Your choice of menus will be staggered during the course of the evening, taking the programme of the awards ceremony into consideration.
- The standard menu is part of the package. Deluxe menu option and additional platters will be for your account.
Limited parking and shuttle will be provided
- Access to the parking area will only be allowed on presentation of a valid delegate pass which will be provided.
- Please ensure that all your guests received these delegate pass, prior to the awards. These will be provided to you in advance, before the event.
- Should you need a shuttle services for your guests and not required the allocated parking.
- For security purposes we request that you wear your VIP pass at all times.
Furthermore, please be advised that only once we receive the signed Table Booking Form and funds have cleared in Jozi Media Empire FNB Account will your booking be confirmed.
We look forward to welcoming you to the 9th Annual South African Construction (SACA)™ Awards 2016.